Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new
CTVS Ch#18 "I'm So Thankful"
Starts: Friday, Nov 2nd @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Nov 8th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for Thanksgiving
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Nov 9th @ Cardz TV
Here's my "I'm So Thankful" project:
I am thankful for Fall - I love the leaves and cooler weather.
I am thankful for Fall - I love the leaves and cooler weather.
For this project I used:
All Seasons 2 Paper Pack mat cut at 4 inches by 5 1/4
3 Birds on Parade from page 61 cut at 3 inches
I embossed the Scarf and leafs with the swirls embossing folder
Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Shape 8 cut at 1.167 height
Cricut Lite Lacey Labels Celebrate cut at 3.25 width and again at 2.764 width
I cut that twice once in the mulberry paper with the black for the front of the card and again in the white and black on the side.
CardzTV Stamps Fall Fun - Sentiments Piles of Smiles and It's Fall Ya'll
CardzTV Stamps Happy Days - Happy Thanksgiving
I hope you enjoyed this cute project and be sure to take our challenge and enter your own project!!
Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!

.jpg)


Fabulous card Shawnee!!
ReplyDelete