I am originally from the North East so this hits home for me. The devastating effects of Hurricane Sandy are still being felt all over the East Coast as relief efforts are underway. Swagbucks is offering you the chance to donate some of your SB to the American Red Cross to aid in their relief efforts. Visit http://www.swagbucks.com/p/prize/32158/American-Red-Cross-Superstorm-Sandy-Relief-Fund to start donating your Swag Bucks now.
You can donate as much as you want; Swagbucks will collect your donations and turn them into a cash donation to the Red Cross. If you want to get involved in other ways, they're also looking for people to donate blood - please visit http://www.redcross.org/support/blood-donation to find the location nearest you.
Please everyone give!! The East Coast needs our help!! I am donating mine tonight!!
Thank you!!
Shawnee


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!