Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 8 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Dec 12-23

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honeybearz Designs. The hop runs from December 12-23 and has some wonderful prizes. If you came here from Nicolette's blog then you are in the right place. If not, please go back to Lisa's blog and visit all of our hop stops. 
Here is our wonderful line up:


 Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
 
 Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/

 Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
 Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com

 Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

 Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/

 Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/

 Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

 Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com

 Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com YOU ARE HERE

 Inga     http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/ YOUR NEXT STOP

 Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/

 Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/



Welcome back for Day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas hop.



For today's project, I have next part of my nativity scene this year. My wonderful husband got me Winter Frolic from Cricut Machine.com in October. I knew when he got it what I wanted to make. Yesterday I shared my shepherd. 


Today's project is Baby Jesus. I had so much fun making this portion of the project. He is cut at 6 inches. I again used my Cuttlebug to accent the hay. It is a simple piece but important. The center of Christmas. 



I stamped the middle of the manger with CardzTV Stamps Classic Christmas O Holy Night - I thought it was perfect considering it's a nativity. I LOVE how this is turning out. Each piece makes me smile more and more. My kids love it as I am sharing with them the Christmas story with each piece. 


Now for a yummy treat. My husband made these bars from Food Network and boy are they delicious. If you love chocolate and cheesecake - don't miss these bars. 
Chocolate Cheesecake Candy Cane Bars on the Food Network
I would have photographed our but the kids ate them all. LOL. 


Now for blog candy - It's ongoing for the month of December. I will take all comments for December and enter them into random.org and choose a winner at the end of the month. 


That's all til tomorrow now hop on over to Inga's blog to see what wonderful Christmas creations she has for you!! 






Merry Christmas and see you tomorrow for Day 9!!




Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin