Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 7 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Dec 12-23

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honeybearz Designs. The hop runs from December 12-23 and has some wonderful prizes. If you came here from Nicolette's blog then you are in the right place. If not, please go back to Lisa's blog and visit all of our hop stops. 
Here is our wonderful line up:


 Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
 
 Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/

 Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
 Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com

 Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

 Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/

 Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/

 Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

 Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com

 Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com YOU ARE HERE

 Inga     http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/ YOUR NEXT STOP

 Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/

 Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/



Welcome back for Day 7 of our 12 Days of Christmas hop.



For today's project, I have the start of my nativity scene this year. My wonderful husband got me Winter Frolic from Cricut Machine.com in October. I knew when he got it what I wanted to make.


For today's project is the Shepherd1. I cut him at 6 inches. He was a little hard to layer in Cricut Craftroom - Frankly the whole Winter Frolic cartridge is. So I decided to just use my E2. Note if you don't use Cricut Craftroom or your Gypsy you will need to cut layers multiple times. 
To enhance him, I chalked around the edges of the individual pieces with both Gingerbread VersaMagic Chalk ink and Spanish Olive Ink. To make him I used Recollections Signature Special Cardstock Paper Pad Holiday Traditions. I love this cardstock! 


Now for blog candy - It's ongoing for the month of December. I will take all comments for December and enter them into random.org and choose a winner at the end of the month. 


That's all til tomorrow now hop on over to Inga's blog to see what wonderful Christmas creations she has for you!! 


If all goes well tomorrow's project is a yummy Christmas treat!


Merry Christmas and see you tomorrow for Day 8!!


PS Yummy treats weren't baked yet - so I will post them tomorrow. 


Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin