Hello and welcome to the “Winter Baby Birthday Blog Hop”! We’re super excited that you could join us for this awesome one day hop to celebrate my birthday. This hop will be filled with lots of fun winter theme projects for all of those that share a winter birthday with me.
If you came from Tina's blog then you’re on the right track, but if you just happened to come across this hop, then head back to Kristy’s blog and hop through from the beginning.
Don't forget to hop all the way through and leave a comment on everyone’s blog, and become a follower of everyone in the hop to be eligible for some fun prizes!
Prize 1 – Kristel Andrew’s stamp set!
Prize 2 - $20 GC to Scraptasticalkreations.com
Prize 3 - Paper Piecing set from CBC Scrapbooking
Be sure to comment and follow each blog to be eligible!
Here is the complete line up in case you get lost along the way.
1. Kristy - http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
2. Colleen - http://cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
4. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
5. Haidee-http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
6. Blanca - http://creationsbyqueenb.blogspot.com/
7. Pam- http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
8. Jamie - http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
10. Shawnee - http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Liz- http://decadeofscrap.blogspot.com
First I would like to wish a Happy wonderful Birthday to my dear Scrapbooking friend Kristy! She is truly amazing! She has supported me all through Brighton's journey and I am so grateful for her. Thanks Kristy for always being supportive and wonderful. You are such a blessing.
Okay now onto my project I made a cute penguin card and a cute ornament card. This is your standard A2 size card.
For my Penguin I used Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge and cut my penguin at 3.5 inches. Then I used my Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder and embossed a sheet of white paper cut to fit the front of the card. I added some glitter and a cute candy cane ribbon.
Okay now onto my project I made a cute penguin card and a cute ornament card. This is your standard A2 size card.
For my Penguin I used Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge and cut my penguin at 3.5 inches. Then I used my Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder and embossed a sheet of white paper cut to fit the front of the card. I added some glitter and a cute candy cane ribbon.
It is cute and simple. The inside says Happy Birthday as my son Kiefer's birthday is the same day as Kristy. He turns 9 today.
Now my 2nd project uses Snowflake Paper (Love the colors of this paper) and the Ornament on Winter Frolic but I didn't cut all the layers. Instead I used a beautiful folder called the Christmas Wreath and embossed it. But I used opposite side. Then I took a beautiful bow sent to me by Lisa and accented it. For my sentiment, I used Cardz TV Stamps Classic Christmas - Merry Christmas sentiment. I accented the sentiment with two rhinestones. (It had to have a little bling) I distressed it a little bit with some Gingerbread chalk ink.
The inside of it says Happy New Year.
I really love how it turned out.
Every comment for December will be entered for Blog Candy. I will draw the winner on New Year's Day. :) Please be sure to wish Kristy a Happy and Blessed Birthday!!
Now my 2nd project uses Snowflake Paper (Love the colors of this paper) and the Ornament on Winter Frolic but I didn't cut all the layers. Instead I used a beautiful folder called the Christmas Wreath and embossed it. But I used opposite side. Then I took a beautiful bow sent to me by Lisa and accented it. For my sentiment, I used Cardz TV Stamps Classic Christmas - Merry Christmas sentiment. I accented the sentiment with two rhinestones. (It had to have a little bling) I distressed it a little bit with some Gingerbread chalk ink.
The inside of it says Happy New Year.
I really love how it turned out.
Every comment for December will be entered for Blog Candy. I will draw the winner on New Year's Day. :) Please be sure to wish Kristy a Happy and Blessed Birthday!!
Now it's your turn to head on over to Liz and see what fabulous creations she has to share with all of you.
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!