If you are here from Barbara then you are in the right place. If not go back to the beginning at Mary and so you don't miss out on what everyone has for you.
Here is our line up
Cardz TV Card Designers “Anything Goes” Blog Hop May 16, 2015
1. Mary ~ http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Susan ~ http://itsmesusanp.blogspot.com/
3. Beth ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Rhonda M. ~ http://bluepoohbear753.blogspot.com
5. Lena ~ http://www.lenascreations.blogspot.com/
6. Amanda ~ http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
7. Gerda ~ http://www.cardscreations.blogspot.com
8. Barbara ~ http://www.spotofsanity.blogspot.com/
9. Shawnee ~ http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com/
10. Georgia ~ http://www.geritolgal2.blogspot.com/
11. Cindy ~ http://www.cindyvernon.blogspot.com/
12. Anne-Marie ~ http://www.scrapdoll7creations.blogspot.com/
My project today is a Graduation Box Card from Lori Whitlock you can find the file here
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Happy Days stamp set. I love this set because it is full of sentiments for every holiday!!
The sentiment is perfect which says Happy Graduation Day!
Now you are onto your next stop my Design Team Sister Georgia
I hope you have a blessed day!!







I luv the box cards. Great job!!😀
ReplyDeleteGreat box card
ReplyDeleteAlice
Oh my...love your "card". I have several graduations upcoming...neat idea.
ReplyDeleteOMG What an Awesome Graduation card it will be a big hit as it definitely is Fab & Fun...you really did an outstanding creative job and your card will be the one that is remembered as that cool card!! Love the stamp set you chose. YOU ROCK!!
ReplyDeleteLike the Grad Box card creation. Definitely a happy day with the sentiment & occasion to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Love the graduation box. Love the idea. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove your box card!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute box card!
ReplyDeleteLike to see all the different cards, this one is really different and want to try one soon. Barb
ReplyDeleteA great card!
ReplyDeleteShawnee,
ReplyDeleteYour graduation card is great! I know it will be traveling with you to my neck of the world this coming week and will be loved!
Hugs,
Georgia
Great card! I have made one of this style, but hadn't given it much thought for a graduation card! I now know what to make for my nephew!!! Thanks for sharing!!,
ReplyDeleteLove box cards. Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat graduation card!
ReplyDeletePam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
Nice job! Great stamp set also...
ReplyDeleteterryfelix@gmail.com
Box cards, LOVE THEM!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Shawnee! I love making box cards!
ReplyDeleteRolfe your box. Great stamp set.
ReplyDeleteanmatt1@aol.com
Fabulous graduation card!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card! great job!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Nice graduation cards
ReplyDeleteReally nice box card…Thanks
ReplyDeleteAwesome card and super stamp sets!
ReplyDeletecbarwick@comcast.net
Fantastic card for graduation! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome graduation card! Thank you! KS
ReplyDeleteWhat a great graduation card. TFS
ReplyDeleteThe box card is very cute.
ReplyDeleteDonna K U
Love pop up box cards
ReplyDeleteGraduation card is awesome! I love explosion boxes
ReplyDelete♥ Samantha
Designs by Sammy
Love your Graduation Card in a Box. Super Cute! I have made a Box Card and they are really Fun to make. I am following you by e-mail.
ReplyDeletecindys-greencricut.blogspot.com
I so love your box card Shawnee!!! The papers you used are great! :)
ReplyDeleteLove box cards and your is just amazing. TFS Denise
ReplyDeleteThat is a fantastic card! I have to try making one of those box cards soon.
ReplyDeleteLeslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com
Love the box card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous box card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteGerda
Your grad card in a box is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
Love it! I love seeing different box cards!
ReplyDeletelove the card in a box.
ReplyDeleteLove your Graduation Box Card - so appropriate for all the graduates. I love box cards - but do no like to make them. I am a A2 card personl. You did a wonderful job.
ReplyDeleteFantastic box car. Cute images, fabulous papers an great sentiment.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
awesome card
ReplyDeleteWow that is amazing and a lot of work too ----Nancy
ReplyDeleteGreat detail and fun box card.
ReplyDeletemarg0006@verizon.net
Love this box card. Very nice paper choice too! Linda
ReplyDeleteFantastic card!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is awesome. I need to try to make one of these.
ReplyDelete