Friday, May 15, 2015

Around the World Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us on the adventure of a lifetime! Pack your bags! Get those passports ready! 
We are about to embark on a trip Around the World!
You should have arrived from Angela
If you would like to start at the beginning of our tour,
http:conniecancrop.blogspot.com is the first stop on the Around the World blog hop. 
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented crafters who are here sharing their ideas and creations. We hope that we can inspire you with culture and creations from around the globe. 

We have a fantastic sponsor this month, ConnieCanCrop!
She will be giving one lucky winner a $10 gift certificate to spend in one of her online stores!
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. 
You will have until 12:00 am Monday to finish this hop and leave your comments. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave your blog love along the way!
Your destinations await you! Bon Voyage!
My project is a Card with the most romantic object that I know - the Eiffel Tower.  However the closest that I have gotten to it is in Las Vegas....I hope to one day see it in person. 

The embossing folder for this project is from Tim Holtz and the Eiffel Tower is from Cricut. 
Up next is Lyne (Germany)- http://lynnseverydayideas.blogspot.com
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:
1. Connie (Greece)- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Madge (Ireland)- www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Theresa (Mexico)- http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
6. Sarah (England) - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
7.Silvia (Scotland) - http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com/
13. Angela (USA)- www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
14. Shawnee (France)- http://sunshinythought.com

14 comments:

  1. Love the Eiffel Tower image - hope you travel to see it in person one day! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! LOVE the Eiffel Tower! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very romantic indeed. I'm 4 hours from Vegas and haven't even seen it there. Lol! Beautiful card and love having you in the hop. Scrappy hugs, connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the Eiffel Tower!! what a great card! the embossing is a great touch! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your card!! Love the embossing folder that you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Eiffel Tower is AMAZING in person...you must go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! and i'm there with ya! Vegas is the closest I've been ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card TFS your talent & great hopping with you

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. I am right there with you I have only seen it in Las Vegas too! Great Job! Loves- Madge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin