Thursday, September 12, 2013

CARDZ TV GO-TO GALZ LINKY PARTY CHALLENGE #4 "Jams, Jars, and Jellies"

CARDZ TV GO-TO GALZ LINKY PARTY CHALLENGE #4 "Jams, Jars, and Jellies"

Welcome to Cardz TV Go-to Galz Linky Party Challenge #3! We're so happy you decided to join us this week! The Linky Party Go-To Galz have come up with a really fun challenge this week

Cardz TV Go-To Galz Linky Party Challenge #4 

“Jams, Jars, and Jellies!" 

Make a card, layout or craft using (examples: canning fruits, homemade jellies, canned jams)

My project is a Card from My Scrap Chick. I love this cute card. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Collection. 
My stamp is from CardzTV Stamps Love in A Jar set.  


7 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! This is beautiful Shawnee!! I love that your card is a jar shape. And those papers are fabulous!! Love the hearts, too. Awesome card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your jar card is adorable Shawnee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shawnee,
    Your card is so sweet and cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the puffy top of the jar and the way the contents on the inside of the jar look like jam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT shaped card! Love this creation!

    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beautiful shaped card Shawnee!!! This is awesome and I love your choice of papers!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darling!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin