Ch#19 Use APPLES!
Begins: Mon, Sept 16
Ends: Sun, Sept 29
Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab
I love today's challenge because I used to live in apple country. Washington State is the home for many of your wonderful apples. Apple is also the brand of my phone and also the first word my son Brighton ever spoke. He still to this day knows how to hit Siri and get apple on the phone. Smart boy!
My creation today is a layout. I haven't made many layouts lately but this one was fun and easy to put together.
Welcome to Kindergarten comes from The Silhouette Store and is found here
It is shape id number 44836
Then the sunshine is from the store as well stamped with a fun Peachy Keen Stamp Set
The sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps This N That which reads Sending you a High Five.
The paper is from a playtime stack. I love these adorable apples.
Thanks for joining me and we can't wait to see your apple creations. Head on over to Paper Playtime and see what the rest of my design team sisters have for you!!
Thanks for joining me and we can't wait to see your apple creations. Head on over to Paper Playtime and see what the rest of my design team sisters have for you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!