Today is the beginning of a brand new challenge for
"Happy Holiday ~ Pick One!"
Starts: Friday, Sept 7th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thurs, Sept 13th 11:59 pm EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for ANY holiday you'd like, using any colors you'd like.
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Sept 14th @ Cardz TV
Here is what I created for this challenge:
The card is from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy and it is the Banner 2 card feature cut at 3.47 inches
Then in Black Cardstock you cut Banner 2 again at 3.5 inches
Then in the Polka Dot Cardstock cut it again at 3.23 inches
The Squirrel is cut from Create a Critter 2 at 3.25 inches
Then my Sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Encouraging Thoughts in Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
The Inside is Square 3 - cut at 2.5 inches and stamped with
CardzTV Stamps Happy Days - Happy Thanksgiving.
My son Liam wanted to take this card to his teacher as he thought it was so cute. I laughed because I told him it's not Thanksgiving yet. I said at least you are ready when it is.
Now it's your turn to join in on this fun challenge and don't forget to see what my Design Team Sisters have for you. We are all in the spirit of the Holidays.
Don't forget to leave a comment for this month's blog candy drawing!!
Blessings,
Shawnee
The card is from Close to My Heart Art Philosophy and it is the Banner 2 card feature cut at 3.47 inches
Then in Black Cardstock you cut Banner 2 again at 3.5 inches
Then in the Polka Dot Cardstock cut it again at 3.23 inches
The Squirrel is cut from Create a Critter 2 at 3.25 inches
Then my Sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Encouraging Thoughts in Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
The Inside is Square 3 - cut at 2.5 inches and stamped with
CardzTV Stamps Happy Days - Happy Thanksgiving.
My son Liam wanted to take this card to his teacher as he thought it was so cute. I laughed because I told him it's not Thanksgiving yet. I said at least you are ready when it is.
Now it's your turn to join in on this fun challenge and don't forget to see what my Design Team Sisters have for you. We are all in the spirit of the Holidays.
Don't forget to leave a comment for this month's blog candy drawing!!
Blessings,
Shawnee




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!