Thursday, September 6, 2012

Another card made with the Sketch

Hi Crafty Friends,
I made another card from the wonderful Sketch that Jennifer from Card Crafty Gallery provided for us as part of the Sketch Blog Hop. If you missed out on the hop, please check back at this week's posts and join in the fun. 


My card is from the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge. 
The Card base is cut in Bright Blue at 5.5 inches and it is the Shape 7
Shape 7 cut in Colorbok Spring Morning paper cut at 5.5 
Banner 2 - cut at 5.319 inches From Colorbok Floral paper
Blue paper cut at 2.95 inches
Then again in White at 2.5 inches 
Stamp from Close to My Heart Butterfly 
CardzTV Stamps Happy Days set - Happy Birthday
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Tim Holtz Dusty Concord Ink

I hope you have enjoyed this beautiful card and are encouraged to make something with this beautiful sketch today! 

Join me tomorrow for a fun challenge from CardzTV Stamps!! You won't want to miss it!!



Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin