Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Have a Blessed Easter


Good morning friends! I can't believe Easter is only a few days away!! My children can hardly wait to go to church and then afterwards have our annual Easter Egg hunt. I participated in a Spring Card swap and as part of the swap we had to make 6 cards to give to fellow homeschooling moms.
I just got Kate's ABCs and saw this bunny and had to make this card. 
I embossed the grass with a bird Cuttlebug embossing folder and then added Diamond Stickles to the butterfly and flower. I love how it turned out.  I hope you do, too. 
Then I used CardzTV Stamps Blessed Easter Set for the sentiment. 

On a side note:
I am taking a break from blogging starting next week as we have had a lot of family things happening and I want to devote myself more to my family during this time. I will have for you a few guest designers who have graciously decided to step in for me. You won't want to miss the projects from this talented group of ladies. 

I hope you have a blessed Easter with your families.

Blessings,
Shawnee

P.S. Blog Candy winners will be announced on Thursday. My son just got out of the hospital and we need a few family days to adjust!! Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin