Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter all my bloggie friends! I am so glad you stopped by today! This is one of my favorite holidays as this is the day we celebrate the Resurrection of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My family headed to church this morning. We had a lot happen in our house this week. First Brighton is back home with us after his 10 day hospital stay. We are so thankful for all who helped him get back to where he needed to be so he could be home. Our house wasn't the same without him. Then two days ago we found out our hot water tank was leaking. So now my house is literally a construction zone. Thankfully we caught it right away and saved us lots of damage. OUr oldest son decided to clean the garage as a gift to us for Easter...when he did he found the leaky tank and let us know. The plumber said we could have had way more damage. But thankfully, we caught it. I made a really cute Easter basket for our Respite provider today using CardzTV Stamps, Create a Critter, and Close to My Heart Art Philosophy. I made this after watching Close to My Heart Mandy's video. If you need to get to know how to use this cartridge - she has the BEST videos to learn it. 
I hope you had a blessed Easter!! This week I have a guest blogger my BFF Rachelle is filling in for me while I take care of some things at our house. I am taking about a month off. But you will have great projects to enjoy, please be sure to leave Bloggie luv!! 

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin