Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Declan


Today is my son Declan's 4th Birthday!! I can't believe he is already four years old. Since the debut of the game Angry Birds - he can always be seen playing it. You will find him playing it on the Playstation 3, Roku, all of our phones. He's even been known to order Angry birds apps on the Kindle.  
So I decided after watching Dawn's Stampin Thoughts video on how to make an Angry bird with Stampin up punches that I could design it in Cricut Craft Room.
So I used George and Basic Shapes and Lacey Labels for this card.

I also used CardzTV Stamps "For The Birds" stamp set for the sentiment which reads A Little Birdie Told Me It's Your Birthday.
Declan loves his card so much that he hasn't stopped carrying it around the house. He is so funny!! 



Happy Birthday Declan. Thank you for being such a joy to our lives. We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin