I will be honest, I don't feel like being inspirational today. But I felt that I should post something as I have all of you to be grateful for today. I made this beautiful bookmark for a wonderful friend of mine. I made it entirely using the new Cricut Craftroom. I definitely encourage you to check it out and not be intimidated by it.
To make this bookmark I used My Cricut Imagine
Cricut Cartridge used was George and Basic Shapes
The tag was cut in the Bright Peach paper from Imagine More at a height of 8.097
The floral paper tag was cut from Imagine More and George and Basic Shapes at 7.861
Flowers were all cut at 1.5 inches
For You was cut in brown at 1.083 then again in Blue at 1 inch.
I used CardzTV's Stamp set Encouraging Thoughts for the Sentiment.
Then pearls from Joann's for the flowers.
I hope you enjoyed this simple project and are inspired to make something to bless someone in your life today.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!