Welcome to my blog! Today we are here to give God the glory for what is the real reason of the season with our favorite verse for Christmas that means so much to us...please read and enjoy the creations these wonderful ladies did on their blog. Now lets get this party started!
If you came from Susan then you are in the right place if you happened upon my blog then start at Kari's at PurpleFuntastick Creations...don't want you missing a thing!
We have a prize to give away so you must comment on every blog along the way...easy peasy! :)
My project is inspired by Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
I decided to make an Easel card today. For my card base it is a piece of burgundy cardstock with a green mat paper from the Imagine More Cartridge printed on my Cricut Imagine. Then using George and Basic Shapes in the Cricut Craftroom and sized it to the size of an A2 size card for my mat.
Next I used Paper Doll Dress up for the stable cut at 3.25 inches.
Cricut Winter Frolic for Baby Jesus is cut at 3.25 inches. I then used my Cuttlebug folder to make the hay stand out more and give it dimension. Finally, I colored Baby Jesus Cheeks with pink chalk ink and outlined his eyes with a black gel pen.
My Unto Us a Child Is Born sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Classic Christmas stamps
The bird is a sizzix die and the ribbon is from the Christmas ribbon stack at Target.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have been inspired and remember the important reason for the season! :)
Next I used Paper Doll Dress up for the stable cut at 3.25 inches.
Cricut Winter Frolic for Baby Jesus is cut at 3.25 inches. I then used my Cuttlebug folder to make the hay stand out more and give it dimension. Finally, I colored Baby Jesus Cheeks with pink chalk ink and outlined his eyes with a black gel pen.
My Unto Us a Child Is Born sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Classic Christmas stamps
The bird is a sizzix die and the ribbon is from the Christmas ribbon stack at Target.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have been inspired and remember the important reason for the season! :)
Your next stop is Tina
Blessings,
Shawnee
Shawnee





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!