Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 11 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Dec 12-23

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honeybearz Designs. The hop runs from December 12-23 and has some wonderful prizes. If you came here from Nicolette's blog then you are in the right place. If not, please go back to Lisa's blog and visit all of our hop stops. 
Here is our wonderful line up:


 Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
 
 Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/

 Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
 Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com

 Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

 Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/

 Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/

 Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

 Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com

 Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com YOU ARE HERE

 Inga     http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/ YOUR NEXT STOP

 Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/

 Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/



Welcome back for Day 11 of our 12 Days of Christmas hop.





We are headed back to Bethlehem today as I have finished Mary! YAY! She turned out beautiful.
Mary is cut from the Winter Frolic Cartridge at 6 inches. For her scarf I cuttlebug embossed it with a Sizzix Christmas lace folder. Then I inked around all the pieces in Chocolate Brown Chalk ink. Her cheeks are hand colored with pink chalk ink. Then accented with Star Dust Stickles. 
She goes perfect with the rest of the Nativity. Next up are the animals. The Wise men don't come til later - since they technically weren't at the Nativity the first half.
I hope you have enjoyed this fun series on Winter Frolic Nativity and will make one of your own. 


Now for blog candy - It's ongoing for the month of December. I will take all comments for December and enter them into random.org and choose a winner at the end of the month. 


That's all til tomorrow now hop on over to Inga's blog to see what wonderful Christmas creations she has for you!! 






Merry Christmas and see you tomorrow for Day 12!!




Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin