Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 10 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Dec 12-23

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honeybearz Designs. The hop runs from December 12-23 and has some wonderful prizes. If you came here from Nicolette's blog then you are in the right place. If not, please go back to Lisa's blog and visit all of our hop stops. 
Here is our wonderful line up:


 Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
 
 Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/

 Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
 Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com

 Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

 Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/

 Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/

 Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

 Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com

 Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com YOU ARE HERE

 Inga     http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/ YOUR NEXT STOP

 Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/

 Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/



Welcome back for Day 10 of our 12 Days of Christmas hop.





This is my son Declan's Gingerbread man. I used Winter frolic to cut this cute little Gingerbread guy. He is cut at 5 inches on the shadow feature. I used my Peachy Keen stamps in Winter White to stamp his cute face. Then I colored his face in with Gel pens - Glitter red and Gold. I accented him with some faux stitching and gave him buttons. He is going on our tree to watch over the kitten as they keep climbing higher.
I promise tomorrow more nativity but today was a crazy day in our house and I just couldn't get Mary finished in time. So Two pieces tomorrow. Stay tuned. I hope your Christmas preparations are going well. I am almost done. :) Just gift wrapping and clothes shopping to go. Oh and the kids want to see Santa. Always a fun time. 




Now for blog candy - It's ongoing for the month of December. I will take all comments for December and enter them into random.org and choose a winner at the end of the month. 


That's all til tomorrow now hop on over to Inga's blog to see what wonderful Christmas creations she has for you!! 






Merry Christmas and see you tomorrow for Day 11!!




Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin