Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Friendship card- CardzTV Stamps Anything Goes Challenge

Hi everyone!!
I am very late posting but wanted to still share with you my card for CardzTV Stamps Anything Goes Challenge. You still have time to enter as our challenge is still going on!!
Be sure to check out what my Design Team sisters have for you as well. They have created some amazing projects. You can find them here

My project is a friendship card. I have been blessed with many people who daily encourage me, support me, and remind me that I am stronger than I think. I created this card with those friends in mind. It also reminds me spring is almost here!!


For my card I used 
Cricut Explore Air 2 
Cricut Design Space
Cricut Cartridge April Showers for the flower pot
CardzTV Stamps Pretty Posey Stamp Set

I love this spring stamp set of Mary's. The bees are so adorable and the flower pot is perfect for those thinking of you cards or even a Get Well Card. 
In addition to the bee, I used the sentiment Friends are flowers in the garden of life.

I hope you enjoyed this fun card!! Be sure to link up your project soon!!


Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin