Thursday, March 16, 2017

CardzTV Design Team Anything Goes Challenge #5 - Bunny Hop

Hi everyone and welcome back for another CardzTV Design Team Challenge.Today is Challenge #5. 
In case you haven't joined us for challenge before, you can create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!
Link up your project at CardzTV for a chance to win a set of stamps. 
I love stair step cards. They are some of the most fun cards to make.
So for this card, I made a stair step card. Then I added cute files from
Cricut Design Space. 
The Chocolate bunny for this card is from Create a Critter 2
The eggs (aren't they gorgeous) are from Easter 2010 cartridge
The basket is from Create a Critter 2
The grass is from Ribbons and Rosettes
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Toadally Awesome.
I used the sentiment Hop to it. You could also use Hop, Hop, Hooray!! 
Now I'll admit when you first look at this set you see frogs. But Bunnies hop, too.
My daughter actually handed it to me. I told her I wasn't making a frog card and then it hit me. It's another reminder to look closely at your stamp sets and just because it says one thing - doesn't mean you cannot use it for another.
Think out of the box!!




I hope you enjoyed this fun card!!  Be sure to check out what my design team sisters have created for you. Then link up your project at CardzTV. 

Have a Terrific Friday!!

Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin