I hope you had a great weekend. I love Sunday because it is a relaxing day and because I love to spend time with my family. Spring is right around the corner so today's card is inspired by that.
My Scrap Chick has some great new easel cards that you definitely want to check out if you have a baby shower, birthday, want to celebrate spring, or just because.
My card today is the Blooming Layers Easel card. This card was very easy to put together. I love how the layers pop up. My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Favorite Phrases.
It is on sale while supplies last at CardzTV Stamps.
Favorite Phrases is my new go to stamp set. I love how you can use the sentiments on almost every project.
I accented the card with a few small pink flowers and pearls from my stash. It is the perfect addition to this bright and cheery card.
Hello Friend is from CardzTV Stamps Favorite Phrases
Thanks for joining me today!!
I hope you have a blessed and wonderful Sunday!!
Blessings,
Shawnee
Shawnee




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!