Saturday, March 18, 2017

St Patrick's Day Teddy Bear Parade Card

Happy Saturday!!
Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. It is one of my favorite holidays because growing up I lived in an Irish town which celebrated St Patrick's Day in style.
When I saw the photos of the recent celebration, I was inspired to create this card.

For this card I used:
An A2 size card
The mat for this card is  5 inches by 3.6 inches
The Dark Green strip is embossed with a bubbles CuttleBug folder from Cricut and is cut at 5 inches by 1.5 inches
The Leprechaun Bear is from Teddy Bear Parade 3.4 inches in height
The shamrock border is from Classroom February & March and is cut at 3 inches
The Green Tag is from Formal Occasions and is cut at 3 inches
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Mixed Messages



I hope you had a great St Patrick's day and will stop by again soon for another fun card!!

Have a Blessed Saturday!!

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin