Friday, February 17, 2017

CardzTV Design Team - Anything Goes Challenge #3

Hi everyone and welcome back for another CardzTV Design Team Challenge.Today is Challenge #3. In case you haven't joined us for challenge before, you can create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!

 You have until noon EDT, Thursday, March 2 2017 to post your name and a link to your creation to do this simply go to CardzTV 
Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please.

The Anything Goes Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!


My card today is an easel card but it didn't start out that way. It was supposed to be a trifold card but looked better as an easel card. It's fun when projects take a new shape of their own.
I designed this card in Cricut Design Space.
The stamp sets I used are
CardzTV Stamps Encouraging Thoughts
CardzTV Stamps Christmas Joy 



Card recipe to come as Blogger was giving me trouble.




I hope you enjoyed this fun card!!  Be sure to check out what my design team sisters have created for you. Then link up your project at CardzTV. 

Happy February!!

Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin