Thursday, October 27, 2016

CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #3

Hi everyone,
It is Friday and time for another challenge from CardzTV Stamps!! I am on the Anything Goes team this term which is so much fun. What this means is you can make a project and Anything Goes. Just post it on Mary's blog linky and share it with us so we can comment and see your wonderful work.

Now onto my project!! I love fall. It is my favorite time of year!! I love to watch the leaves change. I haven't gotten to see them change in a long time. So my card today is inspired by the leaves and fall. I recently took a trip with part of my family to the Rocky Mountains. If you ever get to do this, definitely go because it is breathtaking!!


My card is from a beautiful Lori Whitlock File and it's the Lori Whitlock Pop up Mason Jar box card.
I added my own touches to it including the leaf and the scarecrow.

My sentiment which reads Happy Harvest is from CardzTV Stamps Thankful For You stamp set.
The paper is from Hobby Lobby (aren't those pumpkins cute?)

Now I hope you will head on over to CardzTV Stamps and join us for this challenge!! We can't wait to see whatever you create.

I hope you enjoyed this fun card!!

Blessings,
Shawnee

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I love your pop up card. That scarecrow is adorable.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I hope you have a great week!!

      Delete
  2. From your pictures, it looks like your trip was wonderful and the scenery amazing. Your card is beautiful and just perfect for Fall. Love your papers and that cute little scarecrow.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being in Arizona for so long I missed seeing the leaves change and fall so much.The trip was a lot of fun. I hadn't seen real snow in ages. Have a blessed weekend.

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful card!! Awesome pictures too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin