Thursday, November 10, 2016

CardzTV Anything Goes Challenge #4- Turkey Gift Holder

Welcome back Friends for another "CardzTV Stamps Anything Goes Challenge" If you haven't joined us for CardzTV Stamps challenge before it's super simple. "Anything Goes" means just that. You can make any card, gift tag, gift bag, etc and enter it in our challenge. 

The winner will receive a set of CardzTV Stamps. 

To enter simply go to CardzTV blog and enter your NEW project not an old one in the linky below

For my project today I have two projects because my first one got ruined by my four year old daughter. She is such a sweet girl. But if you could see what it's like to craft in my house, you'd laugh. Imagine two little children at my side who are four and two years old. They want to "help" mommy. 
Usually, this works out but today Felicity added pink to my turkey sentiment. So I had to quickly redo it. 

 My first project is a simple 4x4 card and uses my Cricut Explore Air 2
The turkey is cut at 2 inches and is from Create a Critter
The scallop is from Elegant Edges and is cut at 2.5 inches
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps "Count Your Blessings" Stamp Set

I'm sending these out for the #scatterkindness challenge. I hope they will be an encouragement to my friends and family. 
My second project is a cute gift card or candy holder from SVG Cutting Files. This turkey caught my eye in their recent blog hop and I just had to buy it. 
I embellished it with sequins that I purchased from Julie @ ReadySetStamp
 My sentiment is from one of my favorite sets of Mary's CardzTV Stamps "Going in Circles"



I hope you have enjoyed both of these fun projects and will join us for our challenge. Please stop by CardzTV and check out my CardzTV design team sisters projects as they are simply amazing!!

Have a Blessed Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Both projects are lovely. That turkey from Create-a-Critter is always my go-to turkey :-) He's just too cute! Your turkey gift card holder is a fun way to present a gift.
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin