Friday, March 25, 2016

CardzTV Card Challenge #5 - Make a card with Butterflies, Birds, or Bees

Welcome back for another Friday CardzTV Card Designer's Challenge!! This week Mary has challenged us to make a card with Butterflies, Birds, or Bees. My card is a Easel Card. I actually made it backwards but that's okay. The file is from My Scrap Chick Easel Card set.
I love this set because it comes with so many great easel cards.
The sentiments are from CardzTV Stamps Happy Days stamp set and CardzTV Stamps Easter Blessings stamp set.
I made this card for my mentor Gail. It has been one year since I started having a mentor to help me in my walk with the Lord. The best thing about my mentor is we meet weekly. She prays with me and helps me discern what God has for me. She also holds me accountable. I am so blessed to have her as she is a HUGE blessing to me and my family. 
The sentiments on this card read Wishing you all the Blessings of Easter - CardzTV Stamps Easter Blessings and then the inside says Happy Easter from CardzTV Stamps Happy Days. 

My mom and dad always used to buy Easter Lilies in honor of my grandma and my sister who died when she was born. I love these colors together. 
The lilies are from Spring Cottage cartridge. 
The flowers - Roses are from Floral Shoppe 

I hope you enjoyed this fun Easter card and that you and your family have a blessed Easter!!

Now head on over to Mary's blog at http://cardztv.blogspot.com and check out what my Design Team Sisters have in store for you. Then join us in this fun challenge!! We can't wait to see what you create. 

Happy Friday!!

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin