Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy Birthday

I don't know about you all but after Christmas, I realized that I need to make some birthday cards for friends and family. January is a busy birthday month for us. First up is my birthday and then after that is my daughter, Carleigh.
She loves all things cake so I made this fun cake card for her.
The papers I used are from my Secret Santa gift from Mary at CardzTV Stamps. I am on her design team and each year we do a secret Santa swap. It's so much fun as everyone on the team is super creative and thoughtful. Thank you so much Mary. I love my secret Santa and I can't wait to play with my goodies more.

I used My Cricut Explore Air to make this card. 
I also used a Standard A2 size card out of Kraft Cardstock.
The Cake is from Cricut Design Space 
I cut a rectangle at 2.03 inches x 3.23 inches
then a rectangle again in Pink patterned paper at 3.09x1.91 inches.
Next I cut a circle at 2.86 x2.86 
Next I did a print and cut of a cute cake added perfect pearls to accent it and added it to the card. 
Finally I stamped my sentiment from CardzTV Stamps "This n' That" Stamp set. It reads Hope your day tickles you pink! 

Thanks for joining me. I hope you are having a great January so far. Stay tuned as I have many more projects for you!!


Blessings,

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin