Thursday, December 17, 2015

Emily's Surprise 16th Birthday Blog Hop

                                                         Welcome to Emily's
                                              Surprise 16th
                                              Birthday Blog Hop
                                                              
                
                                                   
                                                             


Hi friends!! Thank you for joining us today as we celebrate Emily's recent Sweet 16th Birthday! Shh, it's a surprise so don't tell her!! We're so thankful you've joined us to celebrate the sixteenth birthday of a fun loving young lady. She will be blessed by your participation, designs and comments.
You should be arriving from Mary's blog. If so,GREAT if not, please check out the bottom of my blog for a complete list of the blog line-up.

Here's my Birthday design:

Happy 16th Birthday Emily!! I am blessed to know Emily as her mom Beth and I are good friends. Emily has been at 2 births of my children and taken many photos of my kids. I am so thankful for you and the impact that you have had on my family. Emily is such a great photographer. I have the most adorable pictures of my son and daughter because of her. 
To honor Emily My card is from the cake card set from My Scrap Chick.
The sixteen is from Cricut Design Studio.
My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Good Times stamp set.

What is a blog without candy, If you are a follower of The Crafty Scrap Yard just leave a comment here along with the other blogs in today's hop and you'll be entered to win two sets of Cardz TV stamp sets! "Make A Wish" and "Girl Talk" both sets that will help you celebrate a birthday celebration or a girl in your life!



                         


                                                                                   


"Your next stop along the hop is at the blog."Thia's blog" you don't want to miss what she created for Emily. 


Here's the line-up for "Emily's Surprise 16th Birthday" Blog Hop! If you get lost while hopping come back here to check the list and find your way again!


  1. Beth ~http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
  2. Mary - http://cardztv.blogspot.com you were here
  3. Shawnee - http://sunshinycards.blogspot.com now you are here
  4. Thia - http://bluemooncreation.blogspot.com your next birthday stop
  5. Ellen- http://www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
  6. Janis-http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
  7. Jennifer R- http://www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
  8. Rachelle-http://rachellescreativeplace.blogspot.com
  9. Krystal - http://krystalklearcreations.blogspot.com
  10. Cathy-http://mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com
  11. Connie- http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
  12. Maria - http://maria-linacreativedesigns.blogspot.com
  13. Jessica D. - http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
  14. Georgia- http://www.geritolgal2.blogspot.com
  15. Julie - http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com
  16. Barbara - http://www.spotofsanity.blogspot.com
  17. Jessica P - http://www.kissinkrafts.blogspot.com
  18. Jearise -http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
Have a blessed day!!

Shawnee

18 comments:

  1. Like the cake card colors & shape.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to follow by email but do not see that option on your blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Birthday cake shaped card. Happy 16th Birthday to Emily. This is a unique shaped card. Love the sentiment script.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to
    Emily! Your card is
    so fun and colorful.
    I follow on Pinterest.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Shawnee, what a cute card for Emily. How blessed we are to have Beth and her family in our lives!


    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!

    Fondly,
    Ellen "CardMonkey"
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 16th Birthday Emily! Enjoy your day and may God Bless you with many many more - Happy Day! Lovely card created here just for you! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cake card, Shawnee! Looks good enough to eat...and no calories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card. The standing candles are superb. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely cake card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shawnee this is super cute!! So happy to hop with you! Scrappy hugs, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, Shawnee! Perfect for Emily's 16th!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! I love this file. I have several from their store but since I'm still learning my Cricut Air, I'm not sure how to cut them with it. I keep returning to my Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bright colors in your card. Perfect for such a happy occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday Emily.
    the card is cute.
    thanks for sharing.
    I am a follower of cardztv. The sentiments are great stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who doesn't love candles on their birthday...sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an adorable card, she will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card and we love the bright colors! Thank you Shawnee, for participating in this hop and celebrating Emily's 16th Birthday!
    ~Beth & Emily
    TheCraftyScrapYard@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin