Thursday, January 28, 2016

CardzTV Card Challenge #1 - Create a Valentines Card

Happy Friday!! I'm so glad that you stopped by today as it's time for another Card Challenge at CardzTV Stamps!! You are going to love this challenge as it is all about Valentines Day!!
Valentines Day is Feb 14th and we have less than a month to get those cards ready for parties at school, friends, and family. So to jump start us, Mary has challenge us to make a card for Valentines day. 

To make this card I use my Cricut Explore Air:


My Lion which is so cute is from Miss Kate's Cuttables. I picked it because growing up I had won a stuffed animal at the local country fair like this one. When I saw the lion in Miss Kate's Cuttables store, I knew I had to make a card with it.
Next, the shape in red print and blue is from Tablescapes Spring & Summer #M2EC23 Cut in 2 sizes one at 3.92 by 3.41 and one at 4.24 by 3.69
My Sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps  Love Ya Stamp Set

I used the Love Ya Sentiment on the front of my card and the inside reads. Sending you hugs & Kisses and Happy Valentine wishes!!


Now it's your turn!! Create a card - post it on the linky at CardzTV. You have until noon EST, Thursday, February 12, 2016 to post your name and a link to your card, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please.

Have fun creating and we can't wait to see your projects!! Also don't forget to check out what my CardzTV design team sisters have created for you. 


Thanks for joining me today!!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love that sweet little lion!
    Hugs ~ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your Lion Miss Kate Cuttables image Valentine card. I like MKC images. I bought the Lion image the other day. I was looking for to follow your blog but did not see a follow thing to click on your blog. Please let me know. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Shawnee. Those colors go great with the kraft card stock. Love the turquoise!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the roaring good Lion valentine card. Signed up for your email since I did not see a way to follow your blog otherwise. Have a BEE-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration, Your card is so adorable and I love the mats you used. Have a great day!

    ~Star
    Starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love that adorable little lion!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin