Saturday, January 30, 2016

Grandma Cricut Vinyl Project

I love to make things with vinyl. It's so much fun to watch a project come alive from idea to completion. Sometimes ideas work out and other times they don't. Today's project is for a very special person in my life....my mom. My mom has been a huge help to me over the years. 
When she comes to visit she loves to bake cookies with the kids, read stories, and help me so that I can attend all the medical appointments and therapy that I have to handle each day. I wanted her to have a sign for her house in Washington to remember us by. 
So in my Cricut Explore Air I created this adorable sign. 
It reads Grandma never runs out of Hugs or Cookies. 

I used Red Orcal 651 vinyl to make this project along with a cute Gray chalkboard from Michaels clearance section. 


Well I hope you have enjoyed this fun project and that you will stay tuned for more crafty creations!!


Blessings,
Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin