Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Make a Wish Birthday Card

Birthdays are so much fun to celebrate. I love making a birthday cake for my kids, putting up balloons, and having a celebration. 
The easel card is from My Scrap Chick Easel Card Collection
The cake and Make a Wish are from Create a Critter 2
The sentiments are from CardzTV Stamps Good Times

I made this card for our behavior coach who was celebrating a birthday yesterday!! In my house, I love to celebrate people. People need to know that they are special and that they have value in your life. I hope you will go out of your way and be challenged to make a difference in the lives of those around you today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin