Wednesday, December 2, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 10 - GUEST DESIGNER


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 9. This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8 am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. 

This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried.  There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit. You wont want to miss any of the wonderful projects these talented ladies have made.



I am honored to be a guest designer for this hop because it is has always been one of my favorite blog hops to kick off the Christmas season.  To make this card I was inspired by a video from Mary @CardzTV Stamps. I used very similar cuts to her for this top fold card.  You can check out the video here .  

Here is my design:




Now you are onto your next hop stop Jenny.



Details:


My truck is from #M3F522 Just Because Cards
The border is from Just Because Cards
Paper is from my Christmas stash which I love Christmas paper. 
The sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps "Very Merry" Stamp Set




I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy Christmas card. 


Have a Merry Christmas!!

Blessings,
Shawnee




Here is the line up in case you get lost along the way.

1. Lisa Pontious - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
Shawnee- http://www.sunshinythought.com(Guest Designer) You are here
Jenny- http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/(Guest Designer)  Your next stop
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel - https://www.bloglovin.com/…/scrapbook-blessings-club-5722003
5. Elizabeth Jeanne - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
13. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com
14. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com
15. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co


15 comments:

  1. Cute truck with the tree so perfect for a christmas card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the inspiration received from Mary. Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tree =)
    Following you on Pinterest =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card! I love the use of all the great patterned paper!

    thanks for guesting!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Love that little truck! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Great image for anyone who uses a live tree

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! It's always entertaining to see folks hail trees home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Love the little truck carrying the tree.
    fun background paper.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Thanks for the reminder about this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card! The tree in the truck is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card! I love the little truck carrying the tree. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin