Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Cow - Merry Christmas to Moo! CardzTV Stamps

The weekend went by so very fast yet again. In our house we spent the weekend cleaning house and getting ready for Christmas. Our tree is up and this year is one of the most beautiful that I have ever seen. I will post a photo once it is totally decorated. My children had fun pulling out the decorations and being reminded of past Christmas memories. 
Christmas memories along with being inspired by CardzTV Christmas Critter Captions is why I created this card. 
Growing up my Aunt collected cows. I spent a lot of time on her farm especially in the summers. She loved collecting cows and so this card is made in her honor. 
The sentiment reads Merry Christmas to Moo!! 
The cow is from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
The Santa Hat is from Photo Booth Props in Cricut Design Space


I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy Christmas card. And that you will stay tuned as I am in a blog hop for the 12 days of Christmas on December 5th and December 12th I am a part of the Santa Baby Blog Hop. You won't want to miss it!!

Happy Monday!!

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin