Thursday, October 8, 2015

CardzTV Design Team Challenge #3 - Fold Challenge

Hi everyone, 
Welcome back for another fun CardzTV Stamps Design Team Challenge. This week Mary challenged us to have fun and make a card with a unique fold. 
Unique fold cards are fun because it you can make a Tri-fold card, S Fold, Z Fold, Easel, Box or Step card. The possibilities are endless. 
Okay let's get to today's project. For my card I made a box card from SVG Cuts. The base is from their Autumn Cards line. I love their box cards but I only used the box on this design and not the pieces. For the pieces I went to the Cricut Design Studio and found a cute Turtle Witch, Fence, Haunted House (I love this one) and a Ghost. 
The Turtle Witch is from Create a Critter 2, the Ghost is from Creepy Critters, Halloween House is from Creepy Critters, and the scallop is just from Baby Steps. 
My sentiments are from CardzTV Stamps Trick or Treat stamp set which I used the Trick or Treat...Smell my feet! 

and then from CardzTV Stamps Let's Face It! Stamps set I used one of the adorable faces. 

 Here is my finished project......I love how it turned out. 

I hope you have enjoyed this fun project and that you will head over to CardzTV and check out what my Design Team Sisters have created for you. 
Don't forget to enter your own Fun Fold Card You have until noon EST, Thursday, October 22 2015 to post your name and a link to your fold card, using the Inlinkz on CardzTV blog 
 Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please, and you may enter up to 3 times.

The winner picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

Have a great Friday and happy Crafting!!

Shawnee

4 comments:

  1. This is one of the cutest box cards I've seen. I am in love with that ghost!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute box card--love that cutie ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute box card!!! Love that little ghost!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Spook-tacular. Love the spooky scene you created with this fun fold. I love this type of card and always forget to use this fold. Thank you for the inspiration and the reminder :-)
    ♥ Lena – Cardz TV DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin