Monday, September 28, 2015

Yoda Birthday - Star Wars Card






Hi everyone, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had a busy weekend with having a birthday party for my 2nd youngest son Brighton turned 5 years old. 
For his birthday we had a fun Paw Patrol Birthday party but he also loves Yoda. So in honor of his birthday I made this fun Yoda card. 
The Yoda file is from a blog hop from SVG Cutting files . You don't want to miss their amazing blog hops. This one was from a Star Wars blog hop a while ago. 
The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's Fan-tasitic! Stamp Set you can buy it here



I loved making this adorable card for my son!! 

Join me again tomorrow for another fun project!!

Blessings,
Shawnee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin