Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sunny Smiles Beach Card - Cricut Explore Air

Summer is here and many of my friends are heading to the beach. So today I found a cute beach bucket and pail on Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge and made this cute Beach Card. The clouds are from the Cricut Design Studio - simply type in clouds. 


I hope you have enjoyed this fun project!! 

Have a blessed day!
Shawnee

4 comments:

  1. Shawnee, what a super cute card!!! Thank you for sharing it with us at the PDE Summer Fun Linky Party!!!

    Hugs, Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer fun card, Shawnee! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party. DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a FUN summer card!!! that is where I want to be,on the beach soaking up some sun!! thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party~DT <3 elecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Totally screams summer:) Thanks for joining us in the "Summer Fun" PDE Linky Party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin