I love Summer!! At church this week, we started a new series called Hashtag. Our set looks like the front of this brochure. You can check out the message on #Freedom here. It's an excellent message from a wonderful pastor in Las Vegas at Verve Church.
I came home and was in a beachy mood. So I decided to create this card.
The Sun is from Simply Charmed Cartridge
The surfboard is from Summer Love
The bus or van is from Bits and Pieces
The Palm trees are from New Testament.
I really love how it turned out. I hope you will head over to SVG Cuts and check out their amazing selection of cards. This was a plain box card and my first attempt at making it my own.
I hope you have a blessed day!!
Shawnee
The Palm trees are from New Testament.
I really love how it turned out. I hope you will head over to SVG Cuts and check out their amazing selection of cards. This was a plain box card and my first attempt at making it my own.
I hope you have a blessed day!!
Shawnee



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!