I am so honored to be a part of this wonderful team of designers for another term!!
This week Mary has challenged us to make a card for any Occasion. January is a busy month in our house with birthdays.
So for today's card I chose to use my Cricut Explore and make a cute birthday card for my daughter Carleigh. She is 10 years old today!! It's so hard to believe.
I used Create a Critter 2 and Elegant Edges for the card. It was so much fun to create but a lot of work as the Explore has no way to size the mat. But after a while I figured it out.
My CardzTV Stamps sentiment is I'm Your Biggest Fan from CardzTV Stamps This N That Stamp Set
I hope you enjoyed this fun project and will head over to CardzTV to see what the rest of my design team sisters have for you!!
Remember you have until noon on January 29th to post your creation on CardzTV. We can't wait to see what you create!!
Have a blessed Friday!!


You've used 2 of my VERY favorite cartridges. Your daughter is going to love this cute little kitten. <3Kim
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!! Love this kitty and the great papers you used. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a adorable card!! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteGerda
Happy Belated Birthday to the Birthday Girl. I'm sure she loved your pretty card. That Royal Kitty is adorable! :-)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lena – Cardz TV DT
Lena’s Creations
Super cute birthday card. I am sure your daughter will love it! I love both of the cartridges that you used. Two of my favorites. Great job!
ReplyDelete