Welcome to the first CardzTV Card Designers Challenge
For this challenge, Mary challenged us to use Stripes and Polka Dots.
Stripes and Polka Dots are so much fun to use and my amazing Design Team Sisters have created some awesome projects to share with you all.
Today's card is a special one as it is a card for my four year old son Brighton.
Many of you have followed Brighton's journey as it has been one full of ups and downs but we are so incredibly blessed by our amazing little man.
His latest addition to his life are his Batman AFOs. He is doing great with them and we are so proud of him. In addition to his love of Batman, he loves anything Frozen. In particular an adorable snowman named Olaf. (That and listening to way too much Hillsong Young and Free the Alive track in particular)
My card for this challenge is simple and fun to make
I used the Center Step Card from the Silhouette Cameo Store which is ID # 39779
Then I used the Frosty Tale Fairy Friends from Too Cute by Jessica.
Peachy Keen stamp for the smile on Elsa
CardzTV Stamps Good Times
Stampin Up Brown Sugar Ink
Diamond Stickles - for Elsa's Hair
Googlie Eyes for Olaf
Paper is from the Paper Studio Eat Cake Paper Pack
Happy Birthday Brighton!! You are a shining light in our life and we are so abundantly blessed. God is faithful!!
Thank you all for praying for us on this journey.
Be sure to check out the rest of my Design Team sisters posts and enter your Stripes and Polka Dots Card today to win your own set of CardzTV Stamps today!!
Be Blessed!!



This step card is just the all time cutest. <3Kim
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with this card and my daughter's would also be in awwwww over this card. I have this file from TCBJ and I think I need to create with it now and pull out some fun cardz tv stamps. What a fun card. T.F.I
ReplyDeleteOMG Your card is absolutely so adorable, precious and sweet. Your ice princess is so pretty and your snowman is so cute and love the fun fold of your card and the stamp set so rocks. You sure are one super clever, creative and talented gal. YOU ROCK!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card for your son! I'm sure he will just love the Frozen characters! I love the center step card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card!!! I just love this step card!!!!! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteGerda
This is such a cute card, every time I look at it, I find something else to smile about. I bet your son just love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
Lena’s Creations
Fantabulous card Shawnee!!! I so love it!!!!! :)
ReplyDeletegreat job shawnee and happy birthday to brighton :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I can just see Brighton with the card in his hand, so happy!
ReplyDelete~Beth
Cardz TV DT Member
craftyscrapyard.blogspot.com