So I headed over to My Scrap Chick and checked out the School Days section. You will find a number of fun files in this section that are perfect for Back to School or Teacher gifts.
My gift today is a school bookmark.
For this project you will need:
Various type of paper. I used a lot that I had in my stash and some new ones that I just bought as well. I love the sparkle on the Pencil and pattern papers for the apples. When you use pattern papers it helps your die cuts stand out more. I also used my Viva Decor Pen to accent the pencil.
I love how easy these came together. You can easily make ten in a half hour. I also chose to stamp something cute at the bottom. For that I used my CardzTV Stamps Picture This set.
I hope you enjoy this fun and easy project and remember to make something for your teachers in your children's lives today!!
Blessings,
Shawnee





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!