HI everyone!
It's been a while since I used my CardzTV Stamps but when I got Mary's latest set in the mail...I knew I had to make a card with it.
For this card I used CardzTV Stamps Picture This.
I stamped it in various shades of Stampin Up Ink.
For this card I used:
Gumball Green
Bermuda Bay
Primrose Petals
Summer Starfruit
A fun tip is that when you do this kind of a design be sure to chose a few colors. This helps keep the card simple and your design will stand out more. I also chose to accent the Summer Starfruit with the Yellow Chervon background paper and the Gumball green with Old Olive Cardstock. (I ran out of Gumball green)
I love how it turned out and can't wait to make more!! Check out this new stamp set today. You will definitely use it often with all the cute sentiments and fun pictures.
Have a great Saturday!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!