Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Scrap Chick Design Team - Apron Tag

Hi everyone,
It's a beautiful Tuesday here in Arizona. The sun is shining and it is HOT!! Our temps today should be around 103-108. But that's the joy of not having any snow to shovel in the winter months. Today's post is a cute apron tag to go along with my Apron card that I posted on Friday.

I used the same papers to make this adorable matching tag!!

I used the Apron Box Collection from My Scrap Chick for my card. I love all the fun aprons included in this collection. You can even make a cute treat box as well. It would be perfect for your mom, grandma or friend.
For my tag I chose the scallop apron file to make this card. But the file contains several different kinds of aprons.  I can't wait to make more!! I also used my Viva Decor Pearl Pen to accent the scallops. I love how it turned out.

I hope you enjoyed this fun tag and head over to My Scrap Chick and grab your own today!!


Have a terrific Tuesday!!

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin