I am so excited to share with you a fun project that I did with my Cameo. I have always admired my friend Karen's house because she has the most beautiful sayings over her windows. She is so talented and her home is so inviting.
I always wanted a home that when people walked in that they felt at home. Part of that goal for me is being realized with the use of my Cameo. I completed two vinyl projects over the last week.
The first was my sign for my living room.
The second was a sign for over my daughter's crib. I have to add butterflies to it yet but I love how it turned out.
If you haven't tried vinyl yet with your Cameo, take the plunge and try it. You can make amazing projects for your friends and family with it.
Do you have a favorite vinyl project that you've done? Post it in the comments, I'd love to see it.
Have a blessed Wednesday!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!