Thursday, April 3, 2014

CardTV 3d Challenge #5 Easter

Hi guys! Are you ready for another Cardz TV 3-D Challenge! 

Cardz TV 3-D Challenge #5 
Create a 3-D Project for Easter. 

You have until noon EST, Thursday, April 17, 2014 to post your name and a link to your creation. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! We do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please.

My project today is a fun Easter Basket
I did a print and cut on this project as the Silhouette Store has such wonderful printable papers in it. 

The file is called the 3d easter treat box with Bunny and Eggs.
Instead of using the face for the bunny I used a Peachy Keen Stamp to make the cute bunny face. 
Finally My sentiment Hippity Hoppity is from CardzTV Stamps Easter Punnies

I hope you enjoyed this fun project. It is easy to duplicate and you can add such fun goodies inside.

Now head on over to CardzTV and see what the rest of my Design Team Sisters have for you!!

Happy Friday!!

Shawnee

7 comments:

  1. Too cute Shawnee!!! The face on the bunny is adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute basket and bunny, you did a great job on it!

    Elaine
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bunny basket Shawnee! I bet your kids are loving this one. Are you making them all one? I can imagine that the print and cut feature if fabulous and quick! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking of making them all one but we do an Easter egg hunt instead of baskets. The print and cut is so much fun. I love the papers in the store.

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried their printable papers. I need to give that a try! Adorable project! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only tip I have is that sometimes when you add the printable papers it makes your shape smaller. I don't know why but just keep an eye on your dimensions. They really have some beautiful papers.

      Delete
  5. Cute basket! I like the papers and it would make a PERFECT centerpiece for you table.
    ~Beth
    http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin