Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Scrap Chick Flower Face Card

Happy Saturday everyone!! I apologize as I was scheduled to post this card earlier but my laptop was knocked off my nightstand by our kittens and it hit the wall. Thankfully I was able to fix it and can post.

Okay now onto my project!!
The white card base is 6x12 and scored at 6 inches.
The Stripe paper is from My Minds Eye - cut at 5 3/4 x 5 3/4
 I used the beautiful Flower Face File from My Scrap Chick. I love this adorable file.
I did a print and cut for this card. The beautiful papers from the Silhouette store. I loved these adorable yellow butterfly and polka dot papers.
The papers are the watercolor butterfly yellow and the watercolor yellow confetti pattern.
My sentiment is from Stampin up.


Have a blessed Saturday!!

Shawnee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin