Ch# 13 Red, White and Blue
Begins: Monday, Jun 24
Ends: Sunday, Jul 7
Sponsor: CTMH, Lucy Kelleher http://lucyk.ctmh.com/
Prize: (prize to be announced)
(must have USA address)
Welcome to the Paper Playtime Design Team Challenge!!
This week we were challenged to make a card with the colors red, white, and blue. It gets us in the mood for the 4th of July which is only in a couple of weeks.
My mom's friend has a birthday on July 4th. She asked me to make a card for her as she won't get to see her because she is helping me instead.
So I created this firecracker card using my Cameo.
So I created this firecracker card using my Cameo.
The cute firework is from PPbN Designs and can be found at
The sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Good Times Happy Birthday to YOU!
Now head on over to Paper Playtime and post your creation. We can't wait to see what you create.



Totally Cute!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWould love if you joined us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Super cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a darling card!
ReplyDeletePam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
This is so pretty Shawnee!! I love this firecracker. I just had to go and buy it!! Love the star bg paper, too. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute card Shawnee! I like the stars & stripe paper you used in the background.
ReplyDelete~Beth
http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
adorable card...i'm just beginning can't wait until i can creat something like that
ReplyDelete