Friday, July 12, 2013

Quick post...Guitar Card

Today is a quick post but a family member of mine loves my cards and has been wanting me to make him a card. He is like a spiritual dad to me. So I created this beautiful guitar card just for him. The guitar is a file in the Silhouette Cameo store. It is so cute. I did this file a little differently as I welded it to get a base and then took the parts apart to make it more what I wanted.
The background paper is from The Green Stack by DCWV. I love this adorable Paper. My sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps Good Times Stamp Set and is stamped in Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
I hope you enjoyed this fun and quick creation and are inspired to be creative today.
I will be back with another few fun cards soon!!

Have a blessed Friday!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin