Welcome to the "Summertime" blog hop!
Summer just started this past week despite it being HOT HOT HOT in many parts of the country including the Southwest where we live. We've decided to share with you a summertime project which includes something that represents summer to us.
Summer just started this past week despite it being HOT HOT HOT in many parts of the country including the Southwest where we live. We've decided to share with you a summertime project which includes something that represents summer to us.
For this hop there will be a grand prize winner who will win $60 of new scrapbooking supplies, sponsored from Zannie Berrie Scrapbooking.
In order to be eligible for prize you must comment and follow each blog.
In order to be eligible for prize you must comment and follow each blog.
If you came here from Dorothy then you are in the right place, if not please go back to the beginning of the blog hop @ Suzanne's blog; as you don't want to miss any of the amazing projects.
I love the beach at summer time. I love the sound of the waves and the sand. When I graduated high school, I loved to spend time at the beach watching the sunset and the tide roll in and out. The sunsets are just gorgeous here as well. I love the pinks, purples, and yellows.
I did a layout for my project. I just love the papers that I chose.
For my layout I used a few different files:
1st I used the Sun, Sand & Sea file from Miss Kate Cuttables - this file is only .99 and a perfect way to give that island feel to your photos.
For my layout I used a few different files:
1st I used the Sun, Sand & Sea file from Miss Kate Cuttables - this file is only .99 and a perfect way to give that island feel to your photos.
Then I used sunglass buttons from Hobby Lobby - with a little glitter on them. My daughter picked them out so I had to use them.
The flip flops are from the Silhouette Cameo store from Echo Park. I love to wear flip flops in the summer but now in the southwest, I wear them year round.
The flip flops are from the Silhouette Cameo store from Echo Park. I love to wear flip flops in the summer but now in the southwest, I wear them year round.
The paper is from The Paper Studio - the name of this beautiful paper is Pool Words.
What is a blog without blog candy? Of course you do!!! If you haven't already, make sure to check out the details @ our hostess Suzanne's blog.
Note: (Some crafters may have their own criteria for the blog candy they are giving away at their blog hop stop.)
Here is the full line-up from today's hop in case you get lost or find broken links.
1. Suzanne - zannieberry.blogspot.com
2. Diana - www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
7 Jamie ~ http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
8 Christine ~ http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
9 Teresa~http://freshandrenewed.blogspot.com/
10 Dorothy ~ http://scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com
11 Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Shawnee
Shawnee







Love your layout and all of the details you put into it! Your layout made me smile. It is very creative and darling! Thank you for participating in this blog hop and sharing your awesome project!
ReplyDeleteShawnee, I really like your layout! The bright blue paper is perfect & all the details just add to it; my favorite are the flip flops! I'm already a follower! =)
ReplyDelete~Beth
http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
mddesigns_11@yahoo.com
What a great layout.
ReplyDeleteloved your layout,so pretty details and loved the paper,iam your ne w follower
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable layout!
ReplyDeletewww.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
bbiswabic@new.rr.com
I am a follower of your blog:)
Great layout! So glad to be part of this hop. Following.
ReplyDeleteDorothy
scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com
lovin the summertime feeling of your LO. Makes me want to head to the beach with a pina colada.
ReplyDeleteGreat being in this hop with you!
ClaireR
www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
Fantastic layout. TFS
ReplyDeleteFun layout! Love the sunglass buttons... She did good! ;) I'm a follower. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a wonderful summer LO. I am crazy abt those flip-flops!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower by email. :)
Wonderful layout--I like the papers and the embellishments.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com