Welcome to “A gift
for my Sweetheart” blog hop.
Sit back and relax while you browse through 17 unique
handmade gift ideas to give a loved one
on Valentine’s Day. Each stop along the way has a gift they poured their heart
into but that doesn't mean the project contains the traditional Valentine heart
theme.
The hop started at Christine’s blog if you didn't come from ClaireR be sure to start at the beginning so you don’t miss out
on the inspiring ideas.
For this hop we have 2 sponsors, in order to be entered in
the drawing for the 2 prizes you must comment and follow each blog.
Hot Berry Designs
$10 gift certificate
Scraptastical Kreations
$15 gift certificate
You have Saturday and Sunday to hop and leave a comment at
all the blogs for your chance to win. The winners will be randomly chosen
Monday Jan 4th and will be
announced on Christine’s blog
I have two projects one is a beautiful Love Banner inspired by a project on Pinterest.
This banner uses Close to My Heart Art Philosophy and is cut from two great papers.
The first being Studio G Valentines stack - I love the paper that I have done the lettering in.
On Page 29 Banner 2 Cut in White at 5.25 and then in Red at 5 inches
The letters are cut at 4 inches.
The heart ribbon is from Target and the Hot Pink Ribbon is from my stash
The card is cut in the same cute paper from Studio G
It is an A2 size card then the mat is cut at 5 1/4 by 4 inches.
The bird is from Create a Critter at 2.75 inches
The Scallop is from Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Cartridge and is cut at 3 inches
The Banner1 at 2.25 inches
Sentiment is from CardzTV Stamps - For the Birds stamp set and I used "You're My Tweet-Heart"
Thank you for stopping by the next stop is my friend Beth
Christine- http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
Suzanne - http://www.zannieberry.blogspot.com/
Melissa- Http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
Shawnee - http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
Lissa Marie www.somanycrafts.com
Angela- www.3crazymonkeys.com
Miranda- http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
Lucy - http://love2createitall.com











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.
Have a blessed day!