Sunday, February 3, 2013

Paper Playtime DT Challenge #3 - Border Punches


Ch#3 Border Punches!
Begins: Mon, Feb 4
Ends: Sun, Feb 17
Prize: 1 set of CARDZ TV STAMPS
(must have a USA address)

Winner announced in the WINNERS Page Tab

Here's what I created for this challenge:
I created two cards for this challenge.
The first card is an owl card.

Card Recipe:
Create a Critter Owl cut at 2.75 inches
Hearts from Close to My Heart Artiste cut at 2.75 inches
Paper: Studio G Valentines Line
Sentiment: CardzTV Stamps For the Birds Stamp set
Border Punch: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch

 The Second Card that I made for this challenge came as a surprise as I didn't set out to use a border punch but it just happened.
A friend of mine has a very difficult battle ahead of her. She is like a Second mom to me.
I made this card to make her smile and remind her that I am praying for her.
Card Recipe:
CuttleBug embossing Folder Birds and Swirls
Flowers are from Create a Critter cut at 2.75 inches
Border: Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch
Pearls - Recollections
Sentiment - CardzTV Stamps Heartfelt Wishes

We hope to see your creations!! Come on over to Paper Playtime and join in the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit today! I love to read your comments. If you have a blog, I'd love to visit it.

Have a blessed day!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin